My writer’s path
I have been writing since I was in school. My essays on human rights and democracy were published by a local NGO and distributed among its employees.
I have been keeping a diary through all my life.
2010 I got employed by my university and authored articles about economic issues.
From 2012 to 2016 I was working on my Ph.D. thesis at the Dresden University of Technology. That included a lot of writing, too.
During that time, I volunteered as a civic journalist.
Between 2016 and 2020 I worked for a few SEO agencies and a big media house. I have written a lot of technical documentation.
Nowadays, I earn my living with writing technical content.
Why I am a freelancer
– I prefer to manage my workload by myself
– I prefer to be evaluated upon my results, not my smile
– I prefer diverse tasks instead of sticking to one topic
– I can work from home, or travel when I like to
– I love learning new ideas and interesting business models
How I work on a project
- I take my time to learn your product
- For this, I read all your available content and ask questions
- I do research and collect notes
- I produce high-quality unique content: unique words and unique ideas
- I make a break and get back to proofread and prettify it